Ed's Online course, Who Hugs the Hugger? Caregiving for your Soul is coming soon. Signup to be notified and receive a special offer.
Signup for Notification
Introduction Welcome To "Who Hugs the Hugger" 10-part on line course
- Class I: The Dance of Caregiving? Who are the Caregivers? Self-care versus the Care of Others.
- Reclaiming Soul: Going Deeper Within - The Source of Inspiration
- Once upon a time in the Land of OZ: The Universal Archetypal Understanding of Caregiving
- Truce or Consequences - Faithless Science or Unscientific Faith - The Mythos and Logos of Caregiving
- The In's and Outs of Hospitality - The Heart of Caregiving
- Love is a Wounded Healer - Sacred work with Human Boundaries
- Tending the Soul's Garden - Reclaiming the Art of Refection.
- Spirituality, the Sinew of Our Human Experience- The Spirituality of Caregiving.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. Caregiving is a Spiritual Practice.
- Warning: Our Tank is Almost Empty: Moving from Compassion Fatigue to Skills of Self-care and Compassion Resilience.